USD Aggressive Skates, Carbon IV Boot, Black
£20 OFF for a Limited time only!! 4 Free Sessions at Rampworx Skatepark , FREE Stuff + FREE Shipping!!
Introducing the NEW USD (Universal Skate Design) Carbon IV...the best and most recent of the USD line. This skate is a full carbon fibre shell and since the dawn of the USD carbon range, USD have blitzed the market...now everyone who is anyone rolls the Carbons. The Carbon IV is a dream skate for many rollers due to it being a high class product made of the most expensive materials to EVER be used on an aggressive skate for a reasonable price.
As these skates are sold BOOT ONLY why not treat yourself to a set of Ground Control Frames, New range of Eulogy Wheels and Bearings...why stop there, kit yourself out at our shop with a load more accessories like DVD's and Clothing.
- 1035g including soulplate in size 41.
- 35% less volume than that of a standard hard boot.
- 25% less weight than a standard hard boot.
- Low cut cuff with more lateral support and enhanced forward flex.
- Rear V-cut.
- Includes Sifika Shockabsorber.
- New Powerslide Slimfit innersole.
- Neoprene and Microfiber interior lining for optimum control, last and comfort.
- Compatible with the Carbon soul plates, thin, light, high performance design.
- Also fits the new USD VII plate (coming soon) and also quite well the older CH1 deshi plate.
- Strong real 2,5mm thick Leather and artificial Nanoleather upper with perfect wrap around.
- New aluminum buckle.
- New one piece tongue incl flex cuts.
- Customizable cuff, buckle, hinge, laces and soulplates.
- Front and rear flex cut.